Weight Loss Articles
- 10 Top Fast Weight Loss Tips
- What is the best and fastest way to lose weight?
- Dangerous Dietary Supplement Ingredients – Must Read!
- The best weight loss methods for effective result
- Weight loss supplements: A necessity
- Why is losing weight necessary?
- Why do we gain weight? Is it a natural phenomenon!
- Best and safe ways to lose weight naturally
- What is the importance of losing weight?
- Why is metabolism important to weight loss
- Boost Metabolic Rate of Body with Vegetables
- Best Exercises for Fast Weight Loss
- Dental Clinic in Abu Dhabi
- 7 Tips for Fast Weight Loss
- What is a Good Method of Fast Weight Loss?
- Fruits in Your Diet to Reduce Body Weight
- Vegetables that help in losing weight effectively
- How to Lose Weight Naturally with Home Remedies
- 10 Painless Ways to Lose Weight
- Banned weight loss pills still sold in Dubai, UAE
TagsAfrican Mango Atkins Diet Avesil benefits of metabolic rate Benefits of Pomegranate Juice Best Diet for Fast Weight Loss body building boost metabolic rate Burning Calories burns hundreds of calories Bystrictin Connie Guttersen Diet for Fast Weight Loss diet pills diet plans Diet Recipes diet tips for fast weight loss Exercise exercises and diets Fast Weight Loss fat loss supplements flat abs green vegetables healthy diet hire a fitness coach Irvingia gabonensis Lemon-ginger tea Lemon juice lose belly fat lose weight losing weight of body NuPhedrine Pomegranate Juice Pritkin Diet Pure Acai Berry Max Remedies for Fast Weight Loss six-pack South Beach Diet tips for fast weight loss weight loss diet plans Weight Loss Diets weight loss pills weight loss program Weight Loss Recipes Weight Watchers
Tag Archives: Irvingia gabonensis
Lately, African mango has been one of the trending topics on the internet. It has become one of the most searched keywords in leading search engines. Individuals who are always updated about the latest developments in weight loss surely have heard of African mango. If you are not among them, then it’s high time you become familiar with this fruit that claims to have many wonderful health benefits.
Just to give you some background, African mango is known in the scientific community as Irvingia gabonensis. It is also known as wild mango, bread tree, or African bush. This plant is indigenous to countries in Western Africa, particularly Cameroon. The plant was named after the Royal Navy surgeon, Dr. Edward George Irving.